Your needs & wants can all be met with this cutting-edge water softener that has earned praise from Consumer Digest and the Water Quality Association. Touted the world’s most efficient softener, you’re guaranteed to love your silky smooth hair & skin, fluffy laundry, and spot-free dishes.
While you could read on and on about our system’s Aqua-Sensor® technology which automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, or Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve which allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard, we suspect deep down you just want to know if the system is going to work for the long haul and if we as a company will take care of you.
Treasure Coast Culligan has been trusted to serve tens of 1,000’s of Treasure Coast customers since 1980, and as the industry leader in water treatment, we’re planning on sticking around for a long time to come.
You see, we’re the only local water treatment company that provides state-of-the-art technology that is custom tailored to your needs. There’s a lot of one-size-fits all systems out there, however we all know that every home and every family is unique.
The Culligan High Efficiency Softener takes into account so many aspects of your life and home to provide you one seamless, simple way to enjoy your home, your laundry, your shower… without the hassle.
Here’s some of the ways we’ve created a water softener made just for you:
- Culligan’s proportional brining allows your softener to regenerate only that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, reducing its salt usage.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt, water, and money.
- Options for rental, purchase & financing to fit your family’s budget while providing the water you deserve.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read backlit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and alerts you to any system malfunctions.
- High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
- Optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor your softener from virtually anywhere in your home.
- Optional modem can alert Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
- Exclusive, non-corrosive valve with six cycles. The motorized pistons provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull® Tank stands up to long-term use with a four-layer design that resists rust and corrosion.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Warranties available separately. See written warranties for applicable terms and conditions.
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
- CULLEX® resin media assures stability and long life and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
To learn more about how you can have a softener sized just for your home, your family and your budget, fill out the form below.
We are very pleased with our new water system. The awful smell is almost gone and our water pressure has been greatly improved. Mary was always very helpful and informative on the product and what we should expect from it. It was a very good experience with your company.
Wished I would have done this sooner. I had A&A water for 23 years- water was yellow and smelly. Loved the installation by Al. Very professional. Mary was very sweet and helpful. Now my water is clean and odor free!
Our family has enjoyed the same Culligan Water System for the past 28 years. During this time span we have only had to have it serviced twice, the first time being after 20 yrs. It has truly been a remarkable system to have endured for so long and gave us great water for the last 28 yrs....more
Our family has enjoyed the same Culligan Water System for the past 28 years. During this time span we have only had to have it serviced twice, the first time being after 20 yrs. It has truly been a remarkable system to have endured for so long and gave us great water for the last 28 yrs. Thank you Culligan!