If you’re in the Stuart, Vero Beach, Sebastian, Okeechobee, Jensen Beach areas, chances are you’re in need of water treatment.
From hard water treatment to reduction of common contaminants, Treasure Coast Culligan has affordable options tailored to fit your family, your home and your budget.
Common water treatment solutions include:
- Whole Home Chlorine Filter: This filter removes the terrible taste of chlorine and its odor throughout your entire home, so you can enjoy drinking, bathing, and cleaning in healthier, cleaner water. This filter needs to be changed on occasion based on the size of your home, quantity of water used, and chlorine content.
- Whole Home Filter & Water Softener: Do you have soap scum, limescale on your dishes, or spots on your wine glasses? Then you probably have hard water. A water softener reduces mineral buildup which leaves your dishes spotless, your hair shiny and weightless, and makes cleaning a snap! Package this with a whole home chlorine filter, and you’ve got healthier water for you and your home.
- Whole Home Filter, Water Softener & Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System: With all the above benefits, you also enjoy a huge reduction in drinking water contaminants! From pharmaceuticals to arsenic, our systems reduce contaminants and provide up to 30 gallons/day of great-tasting water. You’ll use it for much more than just drinking!
Culligan offers a variety of ways to get your water tested so you know if, and what type, of water treatment is best for you:
- Bring a sample of your water in to our office in a clean water bottle.
- Call or fill out the form below to have a sample collected for you and we’ll call you with the results.
- Have your water tested on-site by a skilled professional water expert who can also provide with solution options.
- If you’d like a detailed analysis ask us to collect a sample of your water to send to our national lab for testing.
To learn more about water treatment simply fill out the form below.
Excellent service, very fair and professional. Wouldn't use anyone else other than culligan.
We can't say enough about the professional friendly and exceptional customer service we experienced. Both Mary and Alberto were great. Alberto's workmanship is top notch. Mary's attractiveness towards us was very reassuring and welcomed. Thank you so much for your service and great water and water system.
We are very pleased with our new water system. The awful smell is almost gone and our water pressure has been greatly improved. Mary was always very helpful and informative on the product and what we should expect from it. It was a very good experience with your company.
Our family has enjoyed the same Culligan Water System for the past 28 years. During this time span we have only had to have it serviced twice, the first time being after 20 yrs. It has truly been a remarkable system to have endured for so long and gave us great water for the last 28 yrs....more
Our family has enjoyed the same Culligan Water System for the past 28 years. During this time span we have only had to have it serviced twice, the first time being after 20 yrs. It has truly been a remarkable system to have endured for so long and gave us great water for the last 28 yrs. Thank you Culligan!
Wished I would have done this sooner. I had A&A water for 23 years- water was yellow and smelly. Loved the installation by Al. Very professional. Mary was very sweet and helpful. Now my water is clean and odor free!